Pawz for Health In Home Dog Training
Throughtout the Maryland Area – from Baltimore to Potomac Maryland
We provide in-home positive reinforcement dog training in Maryland, in the privacy of your home. Our clients range from home makers to busy professionals. We understand how busy today’s family’s are, that is why our in-home dog training services are in demand. We eliminate the need for you to take time out of your busy schedule to travel to structured weekly dog training classes, That is why we come to you!
You have the option to let us train your dog with you in the privacy of your own home, OR we can do the training for you – YES we offer “Day Training” we will come to your home, while you are out at work or if you are unable to devote the time. We do all the training for you. With a little transfer knowledge you will get the trained dog you have always wanted.
Adult Dog Training
Our dog training programs are not cookie cutter. We provide obedience / manners training and work with behavior problems. Our programs are designed to meet all your dogs training needs.
Our puppy programs address all puppy behaviors, perfect for first time and seasoned puppy owners. Whether its housebreaking, jumping or puppy biting we have the solution.
Our dog aggression training works with dogs that are lunging, barking, growling, at other dogs, aggression towards people, aggression around their resources.
Day training is for dog owners who do not have the time to train their dog themselves. We will do the training for you! Great for busy professionals.
- Dog Aggression/ Leash re-activity
- Food / Resource Guarding / Aggression
- Destructive Chewing
- Puppy Training/Crate Training/House Breaking
- Come When Called
- Obedience / Manners Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Shy / Fearful Dog
- Preparing For A New Baby
- We work with all breeds, all ages and all behavior problems
- You will see results immediately
- We focus on building your relationship with your dog
- We use positive reinforcement dog training techniques
- Our techniques are simple and effective
- You receive weekly customized dog training programs
- We are certified dog behavior consultants (ADBC/IAABC)
- We are certified professional dog trainers (CPDT-KA/CCPDT)
- Our dog training is done in the privacy of your home
- We offer up to 6 months support after program is over.
- We are committed to training your dog without pain!
Sandy, Jeff, Phil, Brandon with “Major”[/cap…
As a dog training I am often asked “how can I get my dog to respect me”. My simple answer is, your dog has to view…
One of the common problems people experience with their dogs is “Separation Anxiety”. Often times if your dog e…
Pet of the Week
April 8, 2013
Major Just completed our 4 week in home obedience programs. Congratulations!
Major was rescued recently by Jeff, Sandy, Phil and Brandon Love from a local shelter. He has just successfully completed our leash walking, obedience, door training program. Congratulations!
Video coming soon.