In-Home Dog and Puppy Training
Silver Spring Maryland, Rockville to DC Metro area
We provide in-home dog and puppy training throughout the Maryland area, in the privacy of your home. Our clients range from home makers to busy professionals. We understand how busy today’s family’s are, that is why our in-home dog training programs are in demand. We eliminate the need for you to take time out of your busy schedule to travel to structured weekly dog training classes, That is why we come to you!
We also offer Puppy Board and Train, This program offers you a two week board and train program, where you board your puppy in our home, your puppy will live in our home environment, gaining valuable house breaking, crate training, basic manners, leash walking skills. Click here to learn more.
Doggie Problems? Jumping, Anxiety, Leash Walking, House breaking, Aggression, Come when called, Puppy Biting, Crate Training… and more?
Contact us today: (240) 424.5984 | Online |
Customized dog training programs. From Manners and obedience training, come when called, leash walking, destructive chewing, housebreaking to dog dog aggression.
Our puppy programs are perfect for any new puppy owner. We work with behaviors such as housebreaking, jumping, puppy biting, crate training, come when called, and puppy obedience.
Our dog aggression training is for dogs showing aggression such as lunging, barking, growling, at other dogs, aggression towards people, aggression around food bones and other resources.
Board your puppy with us, we will work with your puppy to install behaviors such as housebreaking, crate training, sit, down, stay, door manner, leash walking and come when called.
- Dog – Dog Aggression/ Leash re-activity
- Dog Fear Aggression towards people
- Aggression around Food, Bones, Toys / Resource Guarding
- Destructive Chewing
- Leash Walking
- Crate Training
- Housebreaking / Potty Training
- Puppy Biting / Nipping
- Come When Called
- Obedience / Manners Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Fearful or Shy Dog
- We work with all breeds, all ages
- We work with all behavior problems
- We Come to YOU!
- You will see results immediately
- We focus on building your relationship with your dog
- We use positive reinforcement dog training techniques
- Our techniques are simple and effective
- You receive weekly customized dog training programs
- We are certified dog behavior consultants (ADBC/IAABC)
- We are certified professional dog trainers (CPDT-KA/CCPDT)
- Our dog training is done in the privacy of your home
- We offer up to 6 months support after program is over.
- We are committed to training your dog without pain!
We NEVER use pain to train your dog. We DO NOT support the use of shock collars, prong collars or choke collars