In-Home Dog Training Silver Spring Maryland, Rockville to
DC Metro area
Don’t Delay - Call Us Today! - (240) 424.5984
We provide in-home dog and puppy training throughout the Maryland area, in the privacy of your home. Our clients range from home makers to busy professionals. We understand how busy today’s family’s are, that is why our in-home dog training programs are in demand. We eliminate the need for you to take time out of your busy schedule to travel to structured weekly dog training classes, That is why we come to you!
You have the option to let us train your dog or puppy with you in the privacy of your own home, OR we can do your dog training for you – YES we offer Day Training we will come to your home, while you are out at work or if you are unable to devote the time. We do all the dog training for you. With a little transfer knowledge you will get the trained dog you have always wanted.
We DO NOT support the use of and NEVER USE: shock collars, choke collars or prong collars ever. We Train WITHOUT Pain!
Serving Areas: Silver Spring, Rockville, Kensington, Bethesda, Potomac, White Oak, Olney, Columbia, Fulton, Burtonsville, Ellicott City, Elkridge, Severn, Mt Rainer, Laurel, Hyattesville, College Park, Linthicum, Ashton, Wheaton, Takoma Park and Bowie, Jessup, Baltimore. Counties we cover: Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, Prince Georges County, Howard County and Baltimore
Our dog training programs are customized to meet your dogs training needs. We work with behaviors from basic obedience / manners training, leash walking, to aggression.
Our puppy programs are perfect for any new puppy owner. We work with behaviors such as housebreaking, jumping, puppy biting, crate training, come when called, and puppy obedience.
Our dog aggression training is for dogs showing aggression such as lunging, barking, growling, at other dogs, aggression towards people, aggression around food bones and other resources.
Day training is for dog owners who do not have the time to train their dog themselves. We will do the training for you! This program is ideal for busy professionals.
- Dog – Dog Aggression/ Leash re-activity
- Dog Fear Aggression towards people
- Aggression around Food, Bones, Toys / Resource Guarding
- Destructive Chewing
- Leash Walking
- Crate Training
- House Training / Potty Training
- Puppy Biting / Nipping
- Come When Called
- Obedience / Manners Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Shy / Fearful Dog
- We work with all breeds, all ages
- We work with all behavior problems
- We Come to YOU!
- You will see results immediately
- We focus on building your relationship with your dog
- We use positive reinforcement dog training techniques
- Our techniques are simple and effective
- You receive weekly customized dog training programs
- We are certified dog behavior consultants (ADBC/IAABC)
- We are certified professional dog trainers (CPDT-KA/CCPDT)
- Our dog training is done in the privacy of your home
- We offer up to 6 months support after program is over.
- We are committed to training your dog without pain!
One of the challenging behaviors I come across regularly is the behavior which can lead to a great deal of frustr…
Day 2 and Day 3 – Board and Train Chica
Chica has been with me now over 24 hrs She appears to be getting u…
Pet of the Week
October 17, 2013
Meet Bryn and Breeze, Breeze is a 2 year old Sheltie. She lived in a rural community during the early part of her life. She ran around large grassy farmland, and was not exposed to many of the environmental situations she would find herself in living in the “city”. Breeze was adopted by Bryn at 8 months old. Her new home would require her to move from her rural farm land to a busier more populated city in the Maryland area. This new environment was frightening to Breeze, especiall…