Expert dog training with results!
Why do I need to train my dog?
Owning a dog or puppy is a huge responsibility. If owners do not have the understanding nor training techniques on how to effectively communicate with their dog, then relationships deteriorate and can result in the newest family member being less enjoyable than the family had hoped.
Training your dog works two fold – Firstly, it helps build confidence in your dog, it gets the dogs brain working to solve problems and process information resulting in well needed mental stimulation. Through training it creates a trusted bond between the dog and his or her owner. Understanding how to communicate with your dog alleviates much frustration from the owner and also the lack of understanding from the dog.
If we own a dog, we never stop training and the dog never stops learning. So making training fun for all the family is our goal here at Pawz for Health dog training.
What is positive reinforcement?
Positive reinforcement training is rewards based training. Rewards can take the form of food, praise, toys, what ever motivates the dog. Using rewards based training ensures your dog will repeat the desired behavior over and over again. Science has proven that dogs learn quickly and more consistently if trained without fear.
So, finding out what your dog or puppy responds best to is key to providing effective results.
Training should be fun! So training without fear or intimidation is our philosophy.
We are committed to never use pain, nor intimidation methods to train. Because our goal is to ensure we build a lasting and trusting relationship through the use of positive reinforcement – science based training.
We educate and show our clients how effective positive reinforcement training methods are effective.
Clients see results because the dog or puppy is happy and last but not least motivated to learn.
- Maryland dog owners turn to us for help because we are the experts when it comes to dog and puppy behavior.
- We are certified professional dog trainers with over 20 years experience.
- The main focus is teaching you – the dog owner how to effectively communicate with your dog or puppy, so you can continue to train your dog throughout his or her lifetime.
- We work with all breeds and all behavior challenges.
- Providing dog owners with peace of mind, because we have the knowledge and expertise to help so you can feel confident.
- Always using positive reinforcement dog training techniques – makes dog training training successful and enjoyable.
- Its a family thing! So we encourage all family members to take part – yes that means including young children .
- Our training provides simple step by step training solutions. Contact us today!
Our dog training program are great for:
- All new dog or puppy owners.
- Helping new dog or puppies adjust to their new home.
- Anyone experiencing any range of dog or puppy behavior challenges.
- Training that is required in and around your home or living environment.
- Dog owners who need the convenience of training to suit your busy schedule.
- Preparing for a new rescue dog or a new puppy.
- Dog owners requiring help with children and dog relationships.
- Troubleshooting random behavior challenges.
- Dog or puppy owners who just need the help of a dog training professional.
- Dog and puppy obedience
- Leash Walking/ pulling on leash
- Leash reactivity
- Puppy Training
- Housebreaking | potty training
- Crate training
- Jumping on people
- Fear and Shy Dogs
- Separation Anxiety
- We work with all dog behaviors
- All breeds and all ages welcome
- Customized training programs
- We Come to you!
- Our training is based on science.
- 100% positive reinforcement techniques
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT-KA)
- Certified Dog Behavior Consultant (CDBC)
- We train WITHOUT pain!
Read our …Google Reviews!
Our service areas include: Silver Spring, Rockville, Bethesda, Kensington, Chevy Chase, Ashton, Wheaton, Olney, Brookeville, Derwood, Fulton, Takoma Park, Hyattesville, College Park, Beltsville, Potomac (limited) and surrounding Maryland areas. If you are uncertain whether you are located in our service area please Contact us.
Call today: 240.424.5984