Molly – 8 month old Sheltie (Shetland Sheepdog Mix) – Available for Adoption
Molly was brought into our rescue group along with 3 of her litter mates at the age of 4 months old. They were terrified, as they were dumped at a shelter in TN taken away from their mom at an early age and left at the shelter until our Rescue group (Reach Out Rescue – RORR) came along and transported all the puppies from TN to Maryland, where they were all placed in various foster homes. Looking to Adopt a foster pup in Maryland? look no further!
Adopt a Shetland Sheepdog Mix today!
When I picked up these pups Molly was so terrified that I had to just about crawl into her crate to get her out. These pups needed help and quickly. Thankfully through the support of the rescue, our fosters and trainers we were able to immediately offer the support they needed to get them on the right path.
She has grown into a very loving and fun pup who loves car rides! She currently weighs 29lbs and is likely to max out at around 35-lbs. She is super social with other dogs. Molly is now 8 months old.
She is crate trained and walks on a leash. She takes time to adjust to new people so she will need an adopter who is willing to the time on introductions to new people.
We are looking for a home that will provide safety, stability, fun and no stress.
- The home MUST have a safe and secure fenced yard.
- Preferably a home without children as they frighten her.
- Molly has been in training for 5 months at “Follow My Lead” dog training.
- New situations leave her a little uneasy but if you are prepared to be patient with her she is the sweetest little girl.
- Can take a little time to warm up to men, but once she warms up she is as sweet as can be!
- An ideal home for her would also include a young friendly playful dog.
- She is up to date on all her vaccinations and was spayed when she was 6 months old.
- We are looking to find her a forever home.
- Are you willing to help this little girl be all she can be?
- Please note: you will be redirected to the Reach Out Rescue (RORR) webpage (www.reachoutrescue.org).