Molly – 8 month old Shetland Sheepdog/ Mix available or Adoption
Molly came into rescue with 3 of her other litter mates (Cleopatra) and is currently fostered with a family along with their resident dogs in the Maryland area.
- Molly is an 8 month old Shetland Sheepdog Mix for Adoption.
- Molly is approximately 23lbs and full grown may reach 40lbs maximum.
- Her foster mom describes Molly as a sweet, happy little girl. She loves to play and has normal “puppy” energy.
- Molly has gone through several obedience training classes.
- She is crate trained, and settles well. She rides nicely in the car.
- She is spayed, and up to date on all her vaccinations.
- She is a little cautious with new people but once she meets you she warms up and is as sweet as can be.
- We are looking for her forever home.
The ideal home :
- Must have a secure fenced yard.
- No young children.
- She would love a home with another young friendly dog to run and play.
- It can take her a little time to warm up to men but once she does she will be a great companion.
- Her foster mom carried out a DNA on her – which came back with 40% Shetland Sheepdog, some Chihuaha and other mixed breeds.
If you are interested in applying to adopt Molly Click HERE you will be redirect to Reach Out Rescue (RORR) website – www.reachoutrescue.org